Sooo... I may have blown up my PHONE (!!)

François-Léonard Gilbert gilbertf at gmail.com
Tue Mar 30 02:22:55 CEST 2010

It booted alright around january after jump-starting it with another
battery, but it never charged a battery again.

The problem is probably situated in the charging circuits, because I
also bought a BL-6C, changed the battery management to "dumb" and the
BL-6C never acquired any charge either(USB or charger is the same).

So I bought a HTC Hero (Android) and put the FR in it's box for a
"prolonged sleep session".

I am dissapointed my FR dead, but I broke it myself so I have to pay
the price.

Francois