Login screen on firmware upgradation

arne anka openmoko at ginguppin.de
Sat Mar 19 11:58:05 CET 2011

well, there's probably a lot of people finding _your_ message both
unneccessary and offensive!

- you hijackd a thread completely unrelated to vent your individual
frustration insdtead of respecting the request of the op
- you tried to force your personal opinion about the state of om on
everybody, completely ignoring that the people still active an the list
very likely think otherwise
- you claim to be the one who after a long time of joint self-deception
finally speaks the truth -- which is both materially and factually
nonsense. the discussion about om being a failure or not is recurrent and
monitoring silently the list for month now after a rather lively interest
before, i think i safely can say, that those people still active
completely disagree with you (certainly the op, which you regarded with
such contempt, does)

if whath you posted is your honest opnion, you are free to move on and
leave.

if you think you have new points to make about om's state and future, you
are free to open your own thread -- but, please, check the archives before