Qemu-Neo

Aleix Orti aleixof at tinet.cat
Mon Sep 12 20:15:48 CEST 2011

On Mon, 12 Sep 2011 20:20:50 +0300
Timo Juhani Lindfors <timo.lindfors at iki.fi> wrote:

> aleixof <aleixof at tinet.cat> writes:
> > I want to emulate Freerunner with Qemu to have something as a
> > Freerunner sandbox.
>
> Afaik that code only ever emulated gta01 and not gta02. I'm still not
> quite sure what you are trying to do. Why not use normal qemu?
First I thought that It was better to follow the method of the wiki
because it promise a more similar device.
Now I think try it with normal qemu, but is the first time that I use
qemu for emulate a non-x86 machine and I'm not sure how to do it
because in x86 machines I had only one image but now I have a image
for the file system, a image for the kernel and a image for the boot
manager.