How to buy a freerunner

Michael Parchet mparchet at sunrise.ch
Mon Aug 6 16:55:25 CEST 2012

Hello,

Yes I am interested but I wold like to know if ithis phone is is still
sold by the Switzerland distributor and I wold like to bee sure that you
made me not a scam ?

how to be sure you are honest ?

If I have any problem , the support is there always active, what about
the warranty

where are you ?

Tanks for your answer

Best regards