How to buy a freerunner

Rune Gangstø runegang at gmail.com
Mon Aug 6 19:02:09 CEST 2012

If anyone are interested in my freerunner I do not want much for it.
40 Euros + shipping. Is that a fair price?

I would like to have some money for it, but you can get it for free from MJ
Fahmi. I do not think you have much to loose there as you just have to pay
shipping :-)

About mine:
It is used, a while ago it was used as my daily phone, now it has just been
inactive for one year maybe.
It works fine, it has installed Android at the moment.

There is a protective film in front of the screen, a little worn.
This is included in the package.

- Original box
- charger
- battery
- 4gb memory card (can be included if interested)
- OpenMoko sleve

Anything more that I have forgotten?

Original stylus is sadly enough broken :-(

I am located in Norway and has as mentioned a sister who might be off to
Switzerland in near future. Zürich I think it is. If this is close I guess
she can hand it over.

Anyway. This is an used item but in good condition.

Take the free one if you'd like to only pay for the shipping :-)

Best regards
Rune