How to buy a freerunner

MJ Fahmi mjfahmi at yahoo.com
Mon Aug 6 19:39:20 CEST 2012

Im not sure if one of the messages was for me or not, but im offering it for free, as a ( no-charge) to help someone els get something good on that device and or its projects

In any case, i can provide pics and whats so ever to show you that im not a spammer or something , for real hahah what a spammer would do on openmoko channel ??? did all the website become secure in 1 day and the last place left is openmoko channel , im sorry its funny :)

In any case, see what you want and message me

Best