i'm going to lose my neo....

AVee openmoko-comunity at avee.org
Fri Nov 9 00:15:09 CET 2007

On Thursday 08 November 2007 23:45, andy selby wrote:
> > what i would like is a (v. small) device that i can carry in my
> > wallet, or somewhere, that sounds a reminder (on the phone, or
> > external device) when it moves out of range.
>
> How about hacking a bluetooth dongle to sound an alarm when the thing
> is out of range of its paired device (the neo), but you may forget
> that aswell

You could turn that around i guess, program the neo to make a lot of noise
when it looses the paired device. I guess you stand a good chance of still
being within hearing distance.

Another option would be to buy one of these personal GSM jammers and program
the Neo to make a noise when it finds a network. But that approach might have
some disadvantages ;-)

AVee

--
Everyone is entitled to my opinion.