next costumers location

steve steve at
Sun Apr 13 18:44:32 CEST 2008

Exactly why we decided to do the 10 pack!

-----Original Message-----
From: community-bounces at
[mailto:community-bounces at] On Behalf Of Pietro "m0nt0"
Sent: Friday, April 11, 2008 2:39 PM
To: List for OpenMoko community discussion
Subject: next costumers location

What about a nice wiki page telling if you want to buy a neo where do
you live and an email to contact? This could be useful to take the
advantage to buy 10 neo at a time and then giving it to each one who was
Let me explain, i want a neo, i'm from italy, near milan, marco (usual
name here) live in milan and wants a neo too, (and so on for 10 people)...
So pietro, marco and each other put an order together to minimize the
cost of the neo, so everyone can get the neo at a smaller price.

This is only an idea and a usual thing that i do with my friends when
buying something from US or other countries.

If someone find this useful can set up such a page? i don't know how to
use a wiki (yes, i know, i should learn how to use it but now i don't
want to do that :D)

Openmoko community mailing list
community at