New Qtopia-Images fixes suspend problem nearly complete!

Craig B. Allen cba at knodal.com
Sun Aug 10 23:53:15 CEST 2008

On Sun, Aug 10, 2008 at 5:45 PM, Yaroslav Halchenko
<site-openmoko.org at onerussian.com> wrote:
> I didn't track those -- is is trashed regardless if partition is mounted
> read/only or read/write? I would assume that it should be safe in
> read-only mount, thus just (re)mount your SD read-only and be happy
> listening to the music ;-)

It didn't occur to me to mount the card ro, but I will try it and see
if it helps.

Kind of a step backwards, but it would also be interesting to see if it helps.

>> But the phone services on Qtopia are an improvement over the alternatives.
> still very sluggish though (or is it me too fast? :-)))

Sluggish, no question.  But allows entry of DTMF tones after receiving
a call - a must-have for me.

--
Craig Allen