New Qtopia-Images fixes suspend problem nearly complete!

Federico Lorenzi florenzi at
Mon Aug 11 00:02:04 CEST 2008

This problem has been around for ages, I remember when I was using
Linux on my iPaq H6315, the devs had the same problem. A quick
workaround was that they did not suspend the SD controller. Not
optimal, sure, but it seemed to work. What about calling sync before