Video demo: Openmoko Neo Freerunner Features Accelerometer-based Gestures, and Screen Orientation

Matt matt.joyce at
Mon Aug 11 16:25:36 CEST 2008

Bravo Paul, I'm looking forward to this project maturing.
Will your next release be able to record new gestures or only detect the
ones in the demo?
Am I right in thinking this will use dbus and detected gestures will
generate events for other apps for use.