New Qtopia-Images fixes suspend problem nearly complete!

Steven ** montgoss at
Mon Aug 11 19:12:48 CEST 2008

I did try this.  It doesn't help.
I added little scripts to /etc/apm/suspend.d and /etc/apm/resume.d.
Unless there's someplace else those should be.

I did find that slowing the SD clock (per ticket #1743 about the
Intenso SD card issue) had a positive effect.  Kinda.  See