New Qtopia-Images fixes suspend problem nearly complete!

Steven ** montgoss at
Tue Aug 12 20:39:46 CEST 2008

The trick may work.  But I'm not sure booting from an SD works if the
first partition is a swap partition (as opposed to the vfat parition
it expects).  Can you boot from SD with your setup?  Or is that not
something you mess with?