Feed updates

Holger Freyther zecke at openmoko.org
Tue Aug 12 02:36:56 CEST 2008

On Monday 11 August 2008 14:15:20 Norbert Hartl wrote:
> Since the release of Om2008.8 there were IMHO no further updates
> over the feeds. Is this caused by the hard-earned rest of the
> exhausted developers or has development switched to a dev branch/feed?

Hey ruediger,

there will be an "testing" feed. It will be public, it is supposed to be used
by QA to upgrade from stable images to test bugfixes. These things will move
into stable.

Once we have it I'm going to write another mail. Things scheduled for testing
are these [1].

z.

[1]
http://git.openmoko.org/?p=openmoko.git;a=shortlog;h=org.openmoko.asu.testing