Feed updates

Norbert Hartl norbert at hartl.name
Tue Aug 12 03:08:55 CEST 2008

On Tue, 2008-08-12 at 02:36 +0200, Holger Freyther wrote:
> On Monday 11 August 2008 14:15:20 Norbert Hartl wrote:
> > Since the release of Om2008.8 there were IMHO no further updates
> > over the feeds. Is this caused by the hard-earned rest of the
> > exhausted developers or has development switched to a dev branch/feed?
> Hey ruediger,
Psst, you are not supposed to tell anyone that other name ;)

> there will be an "testing" feed. It will be public, it is supposed to be used
> by QA to upgrade from stable images to test bugfixes. These things will move
> into stable.
Oh yes, I saw the update in the git repo. Very promising way to go
into the direction of something real stable. So it might take a week
or so for new updates to appear? That's ok. Go for it!!!

> Once we have it I'm going to write another mail. Things scheduled for testing
> are these [1].
I think I'm going to buy a Nokia wireless keyboard and take the
freerunner with me on my holidays. (God, she will hate me!)