Illume patch/question

Stefan Schmidt stefan at
Thu Aug 14 09:54:10 CEST 2008

On Thu, 2008-08-14 at 17:35, Carsten Haitzler wrote:
> On Wed, 13 Aug 2008 22:07:09 +0200 Thomas Köckerbauer <tkoeck at>
> babbled:
> thanks for the patch! it's now in svn. i've combined thins with the FSO patches
> and "hope" that they will work with FSO (i don't know).

Will test it.

> there. i do need to make that gagdet better - stefan was going to remove gsmget
> as everything is now dbus and there is no need for a slave process to fetch
> status (to avoid blocking the main UI loop).

And I had it already working on tuesday. I should have sent it out that day
instead of waiting for my next work-day. Now I have the merge conflicts. Well,
that happends to the lazy boys. :)

Will fix this up and then you a patch right after some testing this time.

Thomas, thanks for this stuff. Next item on my list is operator name with FSO
API so I can use a lot of your code already.

Stefan Schmidt