Navit patch for faster map dragging

Florian Hackenberger f.hackenberger at
Sun Aug 17 18:36:05 CEST 2008

On Sunday 17 August 2008, Lothar Behrens wrote:
> I had the same issue, but doing the same with -nodeps worked here
> too.
Sorry, forgot to mention that the ipk dependencies are a mess. You need
the -force-depends option (-nodeps is similar).

> Great work :-)

> But still an issue I see with big routes that are propably
> recalculated at application startup. Consumes much CPU time and
> partly blocks the UI.
I haven't got routing to work here with the OSM maps. It may be a
problem with the map data though. Maybe I'll have a look at it as soon
as routing works for me.

DI Florian Hackenberger
florian at