stupid guy! thinks it's a train wreck!

James Thomas Snell james at
Mon Aug 18 17:19:18 CEST 2008

In the past I wasted far too much time going back and forth with that dude
on the YouTube comment system. The thing is - if you read the comments, he's
really really trying to provoke people. My initial comment to him was that I
actually agreed with a number of the points he made, but felt that his
evaluation was flawed in that it failed to asses what the OpenMoko Neo is
all about - providing a dev platform. Anyway - his replies were extremely
irrational and highly entertaining. I think we can take some good useability
pointers away, but keep in mind this dude is out to envoke a response from
people so that he can freak out at whatever comments they leave and try to
make himself look like a genious.