Debian: alternating white and splash screen [was:Debian error when run under Qtopia]

Ganesha Krishna ganesh.krishna at
Sun Aug 24 10:22:01 CEST 2008

Thanks that pushed me to look at the right information.

The following links give information on down clocking the SDcard. : this is a patch
submission by Andy Green to add SD card down clocking thru kernel
command line,  (hope it got into the kernel) : has some pointers on
setting kernel arguments under uboot.
( have not tested anything above)

My problem turned out to be 'uBoot too old' issue, do not remember
when I last updated it, so flashed the latest one and every thing
seems to be in order.