Debian: alternating white and splash screen [was:Debian error when run under Qtopia]

Joachim Breitner nomeata at
Sat Aug 23 17:10:24 CEST 2008

Am Samstag, den 23.08.2008, 20:20 +0530 schrieb Ganesha Krishna:
> I found one reference to same problem in the archives
> Sadly there was no further info.
> here is what I saw when I did a "boot" from NAND boot-menu
> cmd 0x8 arg 0x1aa flags 0x75
> error after cmd: 0xfffffffc
> (had to boot many times to see all that info, not sure about the
> number of 'f' s in the cmd. thought it would be a 32 bit command.)
> Greatly appreciate any pointers or links.

I have no real answer, but others have worked around problems by
changing the glamo MMC bus speed. I didn’t find the concrete command
right away, but it must be somewhere out there :-)

Joachim "nomeata" Breitner
Debian Developer
  nomeata at | ICQ# 74513189 | GPG-Keyid: 4743206C
  JID: nomeata at |