GSoC OpenMoko Bluetooth remote controller - now with Gestures

Valerio Valerio vdv100 at
Wed Aug 27 13:33:15 CEST 2008

a ReMoko package with ability to send events through gestures (Paul's daemon
- is available now in:

Installation and usage instructions can be reached in this page:

The gestures daemon is a little bit heavy right now (about 20% cpu usage),
so the ReMoko mouse profile (heavy too) will slow down a little bit if you
have more program running one the phone, just the warning :)

I will appreciate a lot if someone in the community make a video using
ReMoko (mouse, keyboard and gestures controlling for example a slideshow or
Amarok), I can't upload a video now because I only have internet access by a
limited data plan :) (3g card).

I appreciate some feedback, specially from people that can test the app with
Windows Vista and Mac OSX.

Valério Valério