GSoC OpenMoko Bluetooth remote controller - now with Gestures

Fabian Henze CC.Fan at
Wed Aug 27 20:38:55 CEST 2008

Am Mittwoch, 27. August 2008 13:33:15 schrieb Valerio Valerio:
> Hi,
> a ReMoko package with ability to send events through gestures (Paul's
> daemon - is available now in:

Sounds (and looks) great, but unfortunately I have no idea where to get the
missing module from:
>Traceback (most recent call last):
>  File "/usr/share/remoko/remoko/remoko", line 37, in <module>
>    from optparse import OptionParser
>ImportError: No module named optparse

If I am not completly wrong this is some cython package, which is strange as
python-cython- is installed.

P.S.: I am currently using Om 2008.8 (as long as FSO milestone 3 is in the