Customize Debian image in a mini desktop

Ganesha Krishna ganesh.krishna at
Wed Aug 27 16:51:38 CEST 2008

On Wed, Aug 27, 2008 at 1:35 PM, Michele Renda <michele.renda at> wrote:
> To have the right click you can use also the Sebastian tslib patch (is a
>  simple deb package to instal).

I did a quick search of the archives/wiki but could not find a .deb
package/link. Could some one please point me in the right direction?

> In this way you can simulate the right click pushing the pointer for a
> longer time.
A right click will be greatly liberating, its a bit claustrophobic without it.