Fourth Request: What is the warranty for the FreeRunner?

Steven Kurylo sk at
Wed Aug 27 21:22:07 CEST 2008

On Wed, Aug 27, 2008 at 8:57 AM, Lally Singh <lally.singh at> wrote:
> OM said that they were deciding on something beyond DOA.
> Also, Koolu doesn't offer a warranty (just the same 14/28 DOA
> warranty), and they're the only place you can get a FR in north
> america, so there's no help there.

I thought Steve's email was pretty clear, though its probably not what
you wanted to hear:

They're working on policy.  I'm sure they'll announce it when its
ready.  In the mean time the policy is DOA.  If you have problems,
email Steve and he'll try to help.