Fourth Request: What is the warranty for the FreeRunner?

Leonti prishelec at
Wed Aug 27 22:51:38 CEST 2008

In my opinion having only DOA right now is a good thing.
Right now Freerunner is a phone for developers and they should accept the
fact that it can have some "imperfections".
I want this project to grow.
Do you imagine what would happen if everyone had warranty and discovered gps
fix issue? Openmoko would broke on repairs (more on shipping costs).
But when it will be in a mature stage I thing we will need a warranty of
some kind.