Koolu announces open-source Android port

Rui Castro rui.castro at gmail.com
Wed Dec 3 00:27:03 CET 2008

Hi,

I downloaded the code from http://git.koolu.org/ and tried to make the
generic image, simply executing make, but it fails with the following
error
make: *** No rule to make target
`out/host/linux-x86/framework/swt.jar', needed by
`out/host/common/obj/JAVA_LIBRARIES/sdkstats_intermediates/javalib.jar'.
Stop.

What should I do to compile a jffs2 image? Is it possible already?

Rui