Optimization team update (11/23 ~ 11/29)

Steve Mosher steve at openmoko.com
Sat Dec 6 13:00:27 CET 2008

Thanks Jake.

  I reviewed the SOP yesterday and Werner had a look at it as well.
There is a tiny bit of clean up ( spelling etc) and a couple little details.
( arrows on the photos) Also, I really would like to have somebody
external to Openmoko "test" the SOP by actually doing it. Maybe even
make a Youtube vid. But, I won't hold up the document for that. I expect
we can go live with the document sometime next week. Bug me  if you want
a Pre release of the doc and would like to suggest changes for clarity
I'll see what I can do.

Steve