Crackly Calls and Battery Tips!

Steve Mosher steve at
Wed Dec 10 05:30:21 CET 2008

The DRAFT fix for the buzz problem is here:

C&P of joerg's mail.!!__.pdf

Please NOTE IT'S A DRAFT! It's not secret, but it's not yet destined to
anybody not actively searching for it. Status of this paper is: "should be
exactly reproduce an A7 on A5/6 aidio-wise, but not yet tested".
So go on on risk.

PS: all suggestions to improve this paper, as well as any reports on
doing the mod are welcome and highly appreciated