No more optimization team

Steve Mosher steve at openmoko.com
Thu Dec 11 02:23:14 CET 2008

  RE 1024.

    The optimization team was not working on 1024. there is one
dedicated engineer working on 1024 who specializes in this area. There
is some understanding but not certainty on the root cause which may be
related to the base station rather than the phone. I don't intend to
distract the engineer assigned this task by asking him "is it done yet?"
But I
do want to assure folks that there is a dedicated smart as heck person
on the problem. More later.