[Android] Converting a brick into a phone

rakshat hooja rakshat at gmail.com
Thu Dec 11 08:08:48 CET 2008

Hi Steve,

Please start the page on the wiki with your phone info and I (and hopefully
many others) will add there info there. I would start the page but not too
sure where to start it or if bots clear out orphan pages on the wiki.

Rakshat

On Thu, Dec 11, 2008 at 11:59 AM, Steve Mosher <steve at openmoko.com> wrote:

>  A list on the wiki of all severe problems and the end user details
> would be great, especially for future reference. Some of the problems,
> like Buzz, 1024 (recamp) seem to happen to some people and not others.
> I never had the buzz problem, go figure.
>
> 1. problems:  WSOD, recamp, Buzz, echo  ( insert gripe)
> 2. End user data:
>    a. email (optional)
>    b. Date code on phone ( under battery)
>    c.  s/n
>     d. p/n
>    e carrier.
>    f. 900Mhz or 850?
>    g distro  etc...
>
> anything else? It might be nice to know what band the phone is operating
> on ( 900/1800/1900) if that's possible.
>
> Steve
>
> Andreas "Cyberfrag" Fischer wrote:

Please use Firefox as your web browser. Its protects you from spyware and is
also a very feature rich browser.
www.firefox.com