Navit actions menu layout ?

Yorick Moko yorickmoko at gmail.com
Sun Dec 14 14:45:51 CET 2008

i did that but i get:
root at om-gta02 ~ $ DISPLAY=:0 navit
navit:convert_to_attrs:failed to create attribute 'icons_xs' with value '60'
vehicle_gpsd:vehicle_gpsd_try_open:Connected to gpsd fd=4
iochan=0x8a078 watch=0x2
navit:main:Using '/home/root/.navit/navit.xml'

and see no buttons (except for the zoom in and out button, but when i
press the top of the screen i do get into a settings-screen)