Navit actions menu layout ?

Lothar Behrens lothar.behrens at lollisoft.de
Sun Dec 14 16:17:29 CET 2008

Yes,

there is a + on bottom right, a - on bottom left, a compas on top left
and a eta on top right as I activated them.

The plain map display is mostly ok (the info picture in the bottom
left may be a bit bigger to easier see it :-)

Am 14.12.2008 um 14:59 schrieb KaZeR:

> Yorick Moko a écrit :
>> i did that but i get:
>> root at om-gta02 ~ $ DISPLAY=:0 navit
>> navit:convert_to_attrs:failed to create attribute 'icons_xs' with
>> value '60'
>> vehicle_gpsd:vehicle_gpsd_try_open:Connected to gpsd fd=4
>> iochan=0x8a078 watch=0x2
>> navit:main:Using '/home/root/.navit/navit.xml'
>>
>> and see no buttons (except for the zoom in and out button, but when i
>> press the top of the screen i do get into a settings-screen)
>>

> Using internal gui, it's intended to have no buttons when you are
> viewing the map, in order to use most space for the map.
> Touching the map should bring you a black screen with 3 buttons :
> actions, settings and tools, each one with an icon.
> Does that work for you?

It works, but what I mean, is, these are partly out of screen:

     *=================*
     |                 |
     |                 |
   *====*  *====*  *====*
   |    |  |    |  |    |
   |    |  |    |  |    |
   *====*  *====*  *====*
     |                 |
     |                 |
     |                 |
   *====*  *====*  *====*
   |    |  |    |  |    |
   |    |  |    |  |    |
   *====*  *====*  *====*
     |                 |
     |                 |
     *=================*

Can these buttons moved by configuration ?

BTW, I now have tested the navigation with my car. It works reasonable
good.
But some crashes - while speaking I think - stops navit to work.

I need a simulation car. Could I create such a car by getting the
calculated route ?

I haven't activated tracking for my car definition in my last test :-(

Thanks

Lothar

-- | Rapid Prototyping | XSLT Codegeneration | http://www.lollisoft.de
Lothar Behrens