WSOD

Peter Abplanalp pta-openmoko at psaconsultants.com
Thu Dec 18 03:17:49 CET 2008

additional note.  the wsod is definitely temperature related.  when in
my cold basement, i get the wsod every time on suspend/resume.  i'd
like to know what my options are from here on out.  i'd be happy to
ship my freerunner to someone who can help debug this or perform any
testing that i can to help.

-peter

--
Peter Abplanalp