Peter Abplanalp pta-openmoko at
Thu Dec 18 03:17:49 CET 2008

additional note.  the wsod is definitely temperature related.  when in
my cold basement, i get the wsod every time on suspend/resume.  i'd
like to know what my options are from here on out.  i'd be happy to
ship my freerunner to someone who can help debug this or perform any
testing that i can to help.

On Wed, Dec 17, 2008 at 6:56 PM, Peter Abplanalp
<pta-openmoko at> wrote:
> On Wed, Dec 17, 2008 at 5:41 PM, Peter Abplanalp
> <pta-openmoko at> wrote:

>>> I can't tell from the filename if they should have it or not.  But, I
>>> can tell from the filename of this package that it should have it.
>> after having installed the packages above, can i just opkg install
>> this kernel you mention?
> ok, so i flashed the images above and then did a wget for the kernel
> opk and then did a opkg install
> kernel-2.6.24_2.6.24+gitr76014+fb42ce6724576fc173faf8abfb04aa2c36d213b7-r2.01_om-gta02.opk.
> again after 5-10 suspend/resume cycles, i got the wsod again.  does
> this mean i did something wrong or that you are mistaken or that i was
> unlucky enough to get bad hardware?
> if the first, please tell me what i did wrong.  if the second, could
> you point me to a kernel that has the fix?  if the third, can i get a
> warranty replacement?  if so, how do i go about doing that?  i bought
> my phone from the web shop.
> thanks,
> -peter

Peter Abplanalp