How do you like to read a phone number?

Radek Bartoň blackhex at post.cz
Tue Dec 30 01:01:01 CET 2008

On Monday 29 of December 2008 13:00:01 Michele Renda wrote:

> Please, who has some time, can you please write your country (Italy,
> France, etc.) and the way how usually is normal to read a phone number
> in your country (with international prefix)
>
> The format I use to descrive is this: +39 ### * or +1-###-* (where #
> replace a char, and * replace all remaining chars)
>
> Thank you a lot for your time
> Michele Renda

Czech Republic:

+420 xxx yyy yyy

where xxx is two or three digit preselection of city or mobile operator and
yyy yyy is actual phone number.

--
Ing. Radek Bartoň

Faculty of Information Technology
Department of Computer Graphics and Multimedia
Brno University of Technology

E-mail: blackhex at post.cz
Web: http://blackhex.no-ip.org
Jabber: blackhex at jabber.cz