How do you like to read a phone number?

Radek Bartoň blackhex at
Tue Dec 30 01:01:01 CET 2008

On Monday 29 of December 2008 13:00:01 Michele Renda wrote:

> Please, who has some time, can you please write your country (Italy,
> France, etc.) and the way how usually is normal to read a phone number
> in your country (with international prefix)
> The format I use to descrive is this: +39 ### * or +1-###-* (where #
> replace a char, and * replace all remaining chars)
> Thank you a lot for your time
> Michele Renda

Czech Republic:

+420 xxx yyy yyy

where xxx is two or three digit preselection of city or mobile operator and
yyy yyy is actual phone number.

Ing. Radek Bartoň

Faculty of Information Technology
Department of Computer Graphics and Multimedia
Brno University of Technology

E-mail: blackhex at
Jabber: blackhex at