AW: Intone (0.20 - alpha release) Elementary based mplayer frontend

hab keen oh ne baba_melone at yahoo.de
Sun Apr 5 11:29:12 CEST 2009

Good job, really! Thanks to C much faster than pythm, besides Intone seems to have more functions. Nevertheless, I would improve the look, its not really cool compared to any iSoftware. Besides, I have experienced mplayer to be too slow on the Freerunner. I you want to do more than only hear music, or click any button, the music is corrupted. Under Debian Im using xmms with gxmms, and it is much faster. I can even move windows and here music at the same time, without any problems. Just an idea, maybe its not mplayer's but SHR's fault, I dont know, just an idea.