Unabel to SSH into Neo Freerunner

Niels Heyvaert nielsheyvaert at hotmail.com
Sat Aug 8 23:52:08 CEST 2009

And so, it worked.

As usual, this turned out to be an RTFM problem.

I had to use eth2 instead of usb0. By looking at ifconfig -a and dmesg I was able to see that the MAC address on eth2 was the same as the one of the new USB device... This is actually mentioned on the wiki page we were referring to.

I tend to skip to the code snippets and only read the paragraphs above and below... Need to take more time to read the valuable bits of text preceding those snippets.

Let's hope I learned something from it.

Thanks for the help.

Niels.