PISI 0.4 released

Michael Pilgermann kichkasch at gmx.de
Fri Aug 14 19:35:49 CEST 2009

JaMa,

thx for this offer. I don't really know, what in detail you are talking
about ... i was quite happy, that I managed to assemble ipkg - this is
all done automatically using a Makefile:
https://projects.openmoko.org/plugins/scmsvn/viewcvs.php/*checkout*/trunk/Makefile?rev=135&root=pisi

But integrating all this in feeds of repositories of course sounds good
to me ... just let me know, what exactly I can do for you - I am sure we
can sort that out ....

(till now I have always just copied the files into my ipkgs)

Michael