Hi

Risto H. Kurppa risto at kurppa.fi
Sat Aug 22 12:25:09 CEST 2009

>> On 8/22/09, Risto H. Kurppa <risto at kurppa.fi> wrote:
>> (and I know, others will recommend you other distros like SHR or
>> Debian - but I was first :)

On Sat, Aug 22, 2009 at 1:10 PM, Sebastian
Krzyszkowiak<seba.dos1 at gmail.com> wrote:
> Few arguments for SHR over Om2009: more people working on it, develops
> faster, most of decisions are done by community, nice way for sending
> and maintain patches, reachable people maintaining distro (so your app
> can even be added to default image), perspectives for future.  IRC
> channel: #openmoko-cdevel

told you ;)

And just to start the war, wouldn't this mean that we should stop
using Linux since more people are working on Windows. Or ok, only use
Ubuntu and drop others since more people are working on it than others
:) And no new projects can be started as they're smaller etc than the
already existing ones.

And btw, it bugs me a bit that #openmoko-cdevel is concidered to be
SHR only (current topic: "Openmoko Community Developer's Channel --
Open developer discussion on all firmware images, packages, and
software | Joint FSO|SHR Users & Developers Convention: Soon talks'
video and slides on
http://www.shr-project.org/trac/wiki/FSOSHRUDCON%2709 | Newest
SHR-unstable ***IMPORTANT NOTICE***: opkg was called opkg-cl, it is
fixed now (opkg[-cl] upgrade)". But this is a bit off-topic.. Just had
enough of the 'SHR only' -attitude..