Showroom hosting , roadmap draft & design

Risto H. Kurppa risto at kurppa.fi
Thu Aug 27 11:16:48 CEST 2009

On Thu, Aug 27, 2009 at 11:50 AM, Thomas Otterbein<th.otterbein at gmx.net> wrote:
> Wouldn't it be better to use Debian for the first start?
> - Az Martinez said it does not need any adoption on the distro-side
> - Az Risto said neiter SHR-U nor SHR-T would -at the moment- be appropriate
> for the purpose of the showroom

http://doodle.com/sd2c8d8snr23eeqq

I'm not sure if Debian is a smart choice: using official debian repos
will bloat the whole system to cover all 15000+ packages.. And using
only http://pkg-fso.alioth.debian.org/debian/ is not much of use - as
most of the packages are at debian repositories already. Ok, openbmap
and pypennotes, mokomaze, remoko are the only ~popular/famous apps in
this repository).

I really don't know, I let the devels decide what's best.