Om2009

rakshat hooja rakshat at gmail.com
Thu Aug 27 12:27:18 CEST 2009

> SHR-U from 2009/08/08 is more stable than Om2009t5 on my FreeRunner. I used
> to have to reboot about once per day, but now days pass without a reboot
> quite easily!
>
> Rui
>
> _

Some days SHR-U is very stable and sometimes it is not as all the latest
bleeding stuff comes in. Some of us can fix the SHR-U latest by
downgrading+upgrading+force overwriting some stuff etc but for a newcommer
to SHR testing build that has atleast gsm+gps working on 2nd boot is
required so that he/she atleast gets a chance to experience SHR instead of
thinking its a non-functional distribution.

Rakshat