QtMoko v16

Christian Weßel wesselch at gmx.net
Thu Dec 24 10:13:09 CET 2009

I want to install QtMoko, but don't know howto reset the boot sequence,
because I have an old version of debian installed (the first debian for
OM). Since this I didn't work anymore with Freerunner due to less time.
But now I want to return to my Freerunner and want to check QtMoko.

As I remember well Debian needed a modificated boot menu. Can I use it
with QtMoko?
Howto reset the boot menu?
Howto manage the boot menu?
Is a HowTo available?