New Release of GuitarTune v0.20 (based on Alsa)

c_c cchandel at
Wed Feb 4 13:58:00 CET 2009

Richard Guest wrote:
>  That new package has the project .svn entries in it still...
Yup :-D I was wondering how it became so big suddenly ~750k - 1.5M. Thanks.
Have removed the .svn entries. Updated packages are available at the usual

kimaidou wrote:
> Play mid file with the corresponding note when clicking on one of the 6
> button. This way, we can approach the note faster, and then use the vu
> meter to adjust it.
 Thank You for the idea. Will implement it soon enough. Need to split the
GUI and the DSP part into 2 different threads first. Also - I'll need to
learn how to generate a tone using MIDI under alsa :-)