Questions about installing Android to an external SD card

Adam Jimerson vendion at
Mon Jul 20 21:41:27 CEST 2009

I want to test out Android on my freerunner but I don't want to blow away my
working SHR install.  I have a 2 gig microSD card that is free and can be used
my question is grabbing the .tar.gz from koolu [1] according the to directions
on the openmoko wiki [2] all I need to do?

"We must plan for freedom, and not only for security, if for no other reason
than only freedom can make security more secure."  Karl Popper