[FSO/Illume] Program icons not showing up

Stefan Fröbe frobiac at googlemail.com
Thu Mar 5 19:52:33 CET 2009

Hi,

I tried out FS0-ms5.1 and switched to the experimental feeds - and the icons
also disappeared after upgrading to the newer e-* packages (e-wm -
0.16.999.050+svnr39300-r4 )

The following message in /tmp/x.log had already been mentioned on the list
and still occurs:
EDJE ERROR: file /usr/share/enlightenment/data/themes/illume.edj, group
e/modules/kbd/base/default has a non-fixed part. add fixed: 1 1; ???
  Problem part is: e.text.label
  Will recalc min size not allowing broken parts to affect the result.

When I deleted ~/.e in a last attempt to get to a sane state, a hint to a
missing menu brought me to the solution:
/etc/xdg/menus/applications.menu was missing, when copied over from a stock
FSO-ms5.1 install, all icons reappear!

HTH,
Stefan