Back to the Basics plan: Andy left

Gunnar Aastrand Grimnes gunnar.grimnes at dfki.de
Tue Mar 24 12:00:54 CET 2009

I love these threads where we talk about company things, like the recent
 "official buzz fix" thread, or the "secret UI design team" IRC
conversation, and there is NEVER any response from OpenMoko.

I wonder if they see the community mailinglist as COMMUNITY ONLY, i.e.
no employees allowed? :)

Cheers,

- Gunnar

Gunnar Aastrand Grimnes