Intone (0.30 - beta release) Elementary based mplayer frontend

c_c cchandel at
Fri May 1 16:37:40 CEST 2009

Robin Paulson wrote:
>> happening because my files didn't have an
>> extension. adding .mp3 fixed it
>> is this a bug with intone?
Ah ! Talk about missing the obvious. Yup - probably. Intone expects an
extension. Didn't want to play with magic to get the file type - and here we
 OK, this should hopefully help me stopping the crash. I'm still wondering
whether I should get into the magic part - could really slow down the scan.
 What do you (anyone) think?