[Mokomaze 0.5.0] is released

ANT ant007h at gmail.com
Sun May 3 19:30:40 CEST 2009

Yogiz wrote:
>Thank you for this. Mokomaze looks and feels extremely polished.

Thanks for a nice words.

>I have one recommendation to you. When you keep improving the game, do
>not change the basic gameplay.

Actually, I am following this way. I am sure that the game itself is more
important than a tons of statistic and sub-menus: just launch the game and
start playing. So, if the feature of showing information about level time
and retries count will be added, it will be optional.