Some questions about android on Freerunner

Paul Fertser fercerpav at
Sat Nov 7 13:34:29 CET 2009

a dehqan <dehqan65 at> writes:
>     3 - Problem is that : our religion Eslam says you can use a person code while he/she allows you ,
>     now There are codes and wiki and .. on Google host .Even google is not owner of codes , Host
>     pertains to google . So using that address and host is not possible for moslems now .
> See Now with this condition i will not use with
> proxy , So please guide regarding to this fact .

Have you seen my reply suggesting that google does not intend to
actually probibit the access for you? Taking that into account i can't
see why you keep asking useless questions without clarifying your

Be free, use free ( software!
mailto:fercerpav at