David Reyes Samblas Martinez david at
Tue Oct 13 09:43:12 CEST 2009

yes, I have been searching for a hackable e-ink device too, I hope
wikireader can be tweeked to the bone as Neo is :), maybe some port of
openinkpot could be fine :).
Sean need details of the insides of the device please :)

David Reyes Samblas Martinez
Open ultraportable & embedded solutions
Openmoko, Openpandora,  Arduino