Intone and lyrics with album art;)

c_c cchandel at yahoo.com
Wed Sep 2 19:18:06 CEST 2009

Hi,
  Well, it seems like the ipk installed from shr repos has 2 errors that I
can see.

1. It does not pull in the no-album-art.jpg file into /usr/share/intone/
directory. The jpg file is in the resources folder on the svn.

2. There is a directory called glade in /usr/share/intone/. That's not
required and dates back from when Intone started off being a GTK app.

  Hopefully, this should attract the attention of the repo maintainer. Or
maybe someone can tell me who to contact.
Thanks.